‘A challenging position for office sales and field sales’
Marefsol B.V. has an extensive international customer base. Orders are accepted from all over the world. We design and build refrigeration systems with compressors, heat exchangers, pressure vessels and all related components on board ships.
As our new colleague, your tasks will include the following;
- Arranging and scheduling for maintenance and/or service work;
- Commissioning of industrial refrigeration and freezing equipment;
- Traveling for your various projects;
- Engineering work including collaborating on refrigeration design, e-design and functional design;
- Checking refrigeration schematics, e-schemes and control system software.
- Experience as an engineer in the refrigeration industry;
- Experience in natural refrigerants such as ammonia and CO2;
- You enjoy being both in the field and in the office because your job is very varied;
- Dutch and English are obviously no problem verbally and in writing;
- You are a strong personality, stress resistant and have a positive attitude.
In our team, everyone is important and we work together to achieve a good result and deliver a good product. This makes the working atmosphere and collegiality extremely good and important. Your job offers a lot of freedom, variety and challenge. An excellent salary and good conditions are of course part of this. You need a mobile phone, laptop and car and these are a matter of course.
Call us at +31 (0)73-3034123 or apply by sending an email to email@example.com. We would love to hear from you!